Monday, July 8, 2013

June family self portrait, Dean Street

Dean Street, Brooklyn


I had a completely different idea in mind for this month, but alas, life happens.

I like that  it really captures where we are now. The kids are enjoying their summer and really into their capoeira, while the hubs and I are barely keeping it together. Happy but overwhelmed and exhausted. You can totally see that in our faces and our body language. It's also nice that we ended up taking it in the house as we are moving out (and into our new home) in three weeks. Below is a picture of the kitchen/dining (or as we like to call it, the chill room) in our new home. It kind of explains the stress levels.



***

The family self portrait  project started in January 2011. 
I take one portrait of the whole family, myself included, once a month.  

Every family should do this. 

To see previous months click on the links below:

***