Monday, April 2, 2012

on urban teddy bears

I don't know about you, but I spend most of my time trying to convince my kids that they need to wear something warm. They weren't supposed to wear these  until after  the shoot but... it's just been impossible. So I thought I'd  share a sneak peak.

Yesterday I got a package from a client that wants me to photograph their new catalogue of clothes/costumes. I had seen them on the website and was really looking forward to getting them (added perk, my kids get to keep them after the shoot), but they are SO MUCH CUTER in person (the costumes, .....ok, the kids too). 


They are made of really good sweatshirt material, but the "hairy bits" are really soft and cuddly like a teddy bear.

AND they've got a tail... that has been a big hit on this end.




so if you want one, just invite my kids to your next birthday party, 'cause that is all I am getting from now on, I mean, seriously, how cool are they?

PS I'm getting hired  to photograph them, the raving is all mine